INFORMATION ON TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR YOUR TRAVELLERS
Make Travel Insurance Your Priority!
Travel Insurance is arguably one of the most important arrangements that you’ll
make for your trip, which is why we’ve made Travel Insurance a mandatory requirement
for anyone participating in one of our programmes.
Travellers Worldwide is working in partnership with Endsleigh to offer our participants
a policy which has been specifically designed to meet their requirements whilst
on their trip. Policy benefits include:
- Cover for a range of light manual work, volunteer activities and extreme activities
- Cover from 1 day up to a year available
- 100 sports and activities covered as standard
- Cover for travellers aged 16-65 years
This table shows the maximum amounts payable under each section:
|Cancellation or Curtailment Charges
|Emergency Medical & Other Expenses
|Personal Money, Passport & Documents
IMPORTANT: It is an advantage to take out your travel insurance at the time
your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the date you
are accepted for cover. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel
your trip for an insured reason such as illness or serious accident preventing you
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial
Conduct Authority. This can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting
its website at www.fca.org.uk/register
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited. Company No. 856706 registered in England at
Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE
FOR INSURANCE Click Here!
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS YOU SHOULD
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
- Travel Insurance is a mandatory requirement for participation in a TWW Programme.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that the insurance policy is right for you
and that it meets all your needs.
- It is advisable to take out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip.
- Check that the cover provided in your travel insurance policy is appropriate for
your TWW Programme, for your wider travel itinerary, and for any other requirements
as might be applicable.
- Take time to familiarise yourself with the policy wording - paying particular attention
to any limitations, exclusions, and the section on ‘how to make a claim’.
- Keep your insurance details with you at all times.
- As part of the application process, you are required to provide us with the following
- the name of the insurance company
- the policy number
- the period of cover (i.e. the policy start & finish dates)
- the 24 hour medical emergency telephone number
- Where TWW has provided information and/or assistance on travel insurance it is provided
for general guidance only and must not be seen to constitute advice or recommendation.
For up-to-date expert advice & guidance we recommend that you check direct with
- TWW cannot be held responsible for, nor accept any liability for, any failure whatsoever
in relation to travel insurance, or lack of.
BACK TO TOP