£50 GIFT VOUCHER:
This £50 Gift Voucher can be used with any of the projectd listed on TravellersWorldwide.com. The amount of the voucher will be applied after booking and will appear on your first invoice. If you book online you won't be shown the discount - but don't worry - you'll still get it :-). These Terms and Conditions are additional and should be read in conjunction with the full Terms and Conditions below.
- Bookings must be placed by 31st January 2020 and be on on any project starting in 2020.
- Excludes add-ons & extras.
- Applies to NEW bookings only (i.e. cannot be used against bookings already placed).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- This voucher IS transferable.
- Your £50 will be applied to and appear on your first statement.
- E&OE Excepted
- Voucher alternative monetary value £0.01p
- Your discount will be applied after booking and will appear on your first invoice. If you book on line you won't be shown the discount - but don't worry - you'll still get it :-).
- Any other questions? Please ask.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND:
And we'll give both of you £50 off the cost of your project. Recommend as many friends
as you like and with each new friend you'll receive a further £50 off your project.
To qualify, the friend must include your name in the Booking Form when making their
booking. Projects must be of 4 weeks or longer to qualify.
Many volunteers come back to Travellers year after year. To thank you for your loyalty,
we give you 10% discount off the cost of any more projects you book with us. Projects
must be of 4 weeks or longer to qualify.
MULTI-PROJECT DISCOUNT - SAME COUNTRY:
Book two or more projects in the same country and receive a discount of £300 off
each additional project! Each project must be of 4 weeks or longer to qualify.
MULTI-PROJECT DISCOUNT - DIFFERENT COUNTRIES:
Book two or more projects in different countries and pay full price only for the
highest priced project - you’ll receive 10% discount off each of the additional
projects. Each project must be of 4 weeks or longer to qualify.
PROJECTS IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY:
If you book a project in your Home Country (Country of Residence) you'll receive
a 10% discount. Projects must be of 4 weeks or longer to qualify. If you book two
or more projects of 4 weeks or longer in your Home Country, you'll receive 10% discount
on the first project AND £300 discount off each additional project.
Groups of 5 or more may qualify for a group discount. Please contact us for more
‘Combined Projects’ Discounts: We've put together a choice selection of projects
that we feel complement each other - and we've then taken a big chunk off the price!
SHORT BREAK SPECIALS, 1-, 2- AND 2-WEEK PROJECTS:
For people who only have a limited time available or a limited budget, we've selected
many projects that will give you a great experience on a 1-week, 2-week or 3-week
period and which will still benefit from your help - and we've reduced the price
to as low as we can go!
OPTIONAL ADD-ON ACTIVITIES:
We've put together a range of exciting Optional Add-Ons we feel will complement
your project and enhance the overall experience of your trip with us. Some Add-Ons
will run at the same time as your project, others can be taken before or after your
Discounts and Offers Terms & Conditions:
- Offers can only be used against 'full' project bookings of 4 weeks or more.
- All offers subject to availability.
- The following projects are not eligible for offers: Malaysia (Sepilok Orang-Utan
project), Zimbabwe (All projects), Zambia (Lion Release Project).
- The following offers are already discounted and are not eligible for further discount:
Combined Projects, Short Break Specials and Optional Add-On's and Promotional Offers.
- Where applicable, discounts are applied against the cheaper project.
- Only one offer can be applied against a given project i.e. the same project cannot
be discounted twice.
- Although a project can have only one discount applied against it, the same project
can be used to qualify for another discount which may then be applied against another
project. i.e. A returning volunteer books two projects, the first project qualifies
for the Loyalty Discount, and using the first project to qualify, the second project
then also qualifies for the Multiple Project Discount (either Same Country or Different
Country). In a situation where more than one discount applies to the same project,
the higher discount will be used.
- Recommend A Friend is against the booking, not the project, as such Recommend A
Friend can be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Group Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Participants are only eligible for offers whilst their booking meets the criteria
as set out in these terms. Should there be any subsequent changes to the booking,
resulting in the participant no longer meeting the criteria, the participant will
automatically forfeit the right to the offer/s, and the participant's booking will
be adjusted accordingly.
- Offers/discounts cannot be used against any associated products/services (Flights,
Insurance, Visa's, T-Shirts etc).
- Offers are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. We reserve the right
to change the Terms at any time.
- Offers/discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Special Offers are changed periodically and Terms & Conditions may vary according
to the offer in place at that time - please check before booking.
- Special offers cannot be used in conjuntion with any other offer
- Discount will be applied manually. Online applications will show non-discounted
price which Travellers Worldwide will adjust on receipt of booking. The same applies
to Price List pages on this website.
- Where additional Add-Ons are included in the "Special Offers" they are subject to
availability and no cash alternative is available. The add-ons must be taken within
the duration of your project and cannot be deferred.
- These Terms & Conditions are in addition to and should be read in conjunction with
Travellers standard booking terms and conditions.
Everything was very well organized
and I received all the information in plenty of time. The in-country support staff
were excellent. This was my second time on the project and I have always found
them to be caring, kind and helpful. Very happy with Travellers and have booked
again to go back ... to do the project again and will continue to go every two years.